Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know its taken forever but I finally bought an xterra and now we can do product development much faster and Put as many miles as possible without fear of hurting someone else's vehicle. Here are a couple pics of an un-painted upper a-arm and the new xterra with a 2 leaf mini pack. The ride is great too.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,798 Posts
Dose the a-arm add to lift in height? How much more travel? What is the widest rim and tallest tire?

·
Registered
538 Posts
Could you please take pic on level ground?
what lift ht did you get?
thanks
looks great btw

·
Premium Member
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The a-arm allows for nearly 2' more down travel over stock, so if using the 2" lift spacer, you will have just a tad more travel over stock (stock dosent use all the up travel of the shock) or withthe 3" spacer, like the one on the xterra, you will still have a fair amount of down travel. The arm itself doesnt add any lift, but allows you to keep a quality ride and be taller.

·
Registered
482 Posts
So do we got a price for the pair of these yet?

How much higher from factory height will you be able to go with these new A-arms?

·
Registered
68 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
I don't mean to rain on anyone's parade here, but this is Club Frontier, not Club Xterra. That being said, I know that they are pretty much very similar vehicles, but still, is there not a Club Xterra out there? If not, I welcome your ideas, and they are certainly applicable if the parts you are talking about truly are interchangeable with the Frontier's setup. Does anyone know?

·
Premium Member
1,032 Posts
Frontiers and Xterras have the same suspension setup. Xterras just have a smaller wheelbase, I believe. Parts like this should interchange completely.

I want these like right now, how about a price...

·
Registered
68 Posts
05+ Frontier Parts

HEY PRERUNNER GREG HOW ABOUT A UPDATE ? UCA'S ? COILOVER ? DEAVER SPRING PACK ????????????????????????????????????????????????????? thank you,.[Bob i am in fact working on a coilover for the front of the new frontier/xterra. It will be designed to work with the new total chaos upper a-arm. I should have the new set-up on my xterra by early next week. We are also working on a deaver mini-pack spring upgrade for the rear as well as a good rear shock. Please give me a ring on wed or thurs as i will be out of the office all day tomorow. Talk to you soon...greg] http://www.prerunners.com/titan/

·
Registered
395 Posts
So, Total Chaos Fab has a-arms for the new Frontier coming out in May which is totally different than the a-arms that Greg is making?? Did I get that right?

·
Registered
2018 CC Pro4x
3,222 Posts
PIMPaLiCiOuS said:
So, Total Chaos Fab has a-arms for the new Frontier coming out in May which is totally different than the a-arms that Greg is making?? Did I get that right?
No, Greg is selling the Total Choas arms...I think he just worked with them to develop the arms.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Thats correct
I think Greg is going to be coming out with a very interesting mini lift kit very soon.
Different then most of the other mini lifts out there.

Hopefully I will get one and try and give you guys a great wite up.

·
Registered
492 Posts
When toured the Nissan plant in TN they had Frontiers and X's going on the same frames. Quite a sight to see 8O

·
Registered
395 Posts
If Total Chaos is making a UCA, I don't understand why they don't go ahead and make a complete Long Travel Kit for the Frontier, like the kit they have for the new Tacoma's. Sounds like an e-mail to send to TC!!!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts