Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked it up today. 95 Pathfinder

See sig \/ \/ \/

I was tired of beating my truck up offroad so it is now obviously my tow rig. I bought a lightweight trailer and weight distribution hitch and sold off all the armor. The truck towed it home very well. I can't wait to start modding the pathy.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Is that the one from Penn??

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
looks goods jon cant wait to see wut u do with it

·
Premium Member
9,798 Posts
Congrats John, but red? There are to many red pathy's in the club.:)

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
Congrats John, but red? There are to many red pathy's in the club.:)
true that, i think he needs to make it camoflauged

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
WELL i ASSUMED IT WAS A TRAIL RIG YOU BOUGHT FROM WONDER WOMAN'S ARSENAL OF INVISIBLE VEHICLES, SINCE i CANT SEE PICS AT WORK. bUT FROM READING i NOW KNOW ITS A RED pATHY 95 OR EARLIER

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
i love old hardbody pathfinders, that will be fun to play with

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Yes brutal its a red 95 pathfinder XE with 148K miles. Super clean body and frame so it cost a little more; $2900 out the door, but there were those out there further away for more. I got it from a guy just SE of High Point, NC. I would have liked to get the built one in PA but its frame was rotten and it was too far away. I initially plan to set it up like Matt's (super6turbo4), then we'll see. I just want to quickly get it ready for Harlan at this point. As far as the color, I would have prefered anything but red since our club has about a dozen of them, but this was too good to pass up for just the color. I might get it olive drabbed though.

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
Thats a pretty good deal for a good frame. Same thing around here abunch r nice but have the frame about rotted.

·
Registered
706 Posts
got any parts left? would like to have the rear bumper.

·
Premium Member
9,798 Posts
1 - 20 of 86 Posts