1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
383 Posts
Looks great. I have a Lund tri-fold, and like you experienced it was super easy to install. Thanks, Lund! Congrats, handb94. Sadly, I think you'll not experience any change in mpg. I haven't.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
looks good

·
Registered
146 Posts
I actually lost a little fuel mileage on mine when I put the tonneau on (maybe 1/2 mpg). Not really enough to say that is what did it for sure, but it dropped right after I added it. I still love the functionality of the tonneau though.

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oh right on. Well I hope that doesn't happen. On a side note I pulled a trailer with it for the first time today. A guy at work bought a new tool box so we drove out to get it. I've found it pulls a lot easier with the overdrive off getting onto the highway.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Wicked! looks good. I was thinking about the same one, but have some custom track ssystem in my bed. You wouldn't happen to have any pics of the inside, the mounting or even with it open would you?

·
Registered
132 Posts
sweet thanks

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)

·
Registered
5,077 Posts
They didn't work :(

But the first pictures do look pretty good, nice job.

·
Registered
5,077 Posts
They work now, but if your hosting site has an img code, I've never used photoshack, you can copy that code and paste it into your reply and it will work.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Awesome, thanks man. looks good.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts