Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is this site open to Xterra owners as well?

·
Premium Member
1,939 Posts
of course theres lots of people on here that are on several forums such as myself as long as your a nissan fan your welcome here and probably even if your not lol welcome to club frontier

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
of course theres lots of people on here that are on several forums such as myself as long as your a nissan fan your welcome here and probably even if your not lol welcome to club frontier
Haha okay good.I may not own a Frontier, but I feel as though I have lots of information and tips to offer, I'm just trying to find more information than what is on theNewX and figured this would be a dandy place to look.Thanks.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Welcome to the club!
An Xterra is close enough to a frontier. If you have a 2nd gen X then there is thenewX.org or something like that which is vehicle specific.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome to the club!
An Xterra is close enough to a frontier. If you have a 2nd gen X then there is thenewX.org or something like that which is vehicle specific.
I'm a member of TheNewX.org as well, I came here though to get some information on the VQ40 engine that I couldn't find on TheNewX, and I realized how helpful everyone was here and I really like the site.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Welcome, enjoy....Hope you find something of use here.
Thanks me too.Hopefully I can offer some information or knowledge that some one else will find of use as well too.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts