Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow Frontier owners!
I’m Laiylo. I’m 24 years old, happily married to my wife Hannah and grateful father to my son Micah. I was born and raised in NC. Shortly after high school, I shipped out for the Army as a MP, honorably completed my contract with ole’ Uncle Sam and currently live in OH. January of this year, I bought my first Frontier- 2019 P4X(first Nissan all together matter of fact). And of course the temptations of modifying began shortly after. I’ve attached some pictures of my ride and a list of modifications completed thus far!
I look forward to building and hearing you guys’ thoughts. Enjoy the ride!
A263E929-3FFE-431C-A075-6ADD3095A072.png

A3BC6440-3A5B-4BD7-B35E-CFE907FFD83B.jpeg

60AAECCE-BB8B-4126-B7B9-01FB6A82CC63.jpeg

·
Registered
173 Posts
Looks Good!! Welcome to the Frontier!

Reactions: Laiylo

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you! The tonneau cover is Tyger from Amazon.
I forgot to answer the second part. I really enjoy it. Especially for the price, I don’t think you can beat it. I’ve never had issues with it coming loose, even at highway speeds. It hasn’t been through a heavy winter snow yet, so can comment on that.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello fellow Frontier owners!
I’m Laiylo. I’m 24 years old, happily married to my wife Hannah and grateful father to my son Micah. I was born and raised in NC. Shortly after high school, I shipped out for the Army as a MP, honorably completed my contract with ole’ Uncle Sam and currently live in OH. January of this year, I bought my first Frontier- 2019 P4X(first Nissan all together matter of fact). And of course the temptations of modifying began shortly after. I’ve attached some pictures of my ride and a list of modifications completed thus far!
I look forward to building and hearing you guys’ thoughts. Enjoy the ride!
View attachment 320598
View attachment 320599
View attachment 320600

LOOOKS GOOOD MAN!!!! Awesome!!

·
Registered
827 Posts
Welcome to the club! Nice looking rig you got there. Great mods so far.

Reactions: Laiylo

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sure that would be great. Thanks
Sorry for the delay, just getting around to getting those pictures... the latch with the red lanyard is the “Safety Latch”. All of the anchor points are braced to the utili-track with set screws. Honestly, not the best(most heavy duty) idea; however, they stay pretty well.
D79A72BE-4B66-4C47-A17F-0026DCBB223B.jpeg
7248831E-9F95-4909-A930-AC4C357665F3.jpeg

·
Registered
30 Posts
Sorry for the delay, just getting around to getting those pictures... the latch with the red lanyard is the “Safety Latch”. All of the anchor points are braced to the utili-track with set screws. Honestly, not the best(most heavy duty) idea; however, they stay pretty well.
View attachment 320688 View attachment 320689
Thanks for posting those Laiylo. Very helpful.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts