Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys the name is Mark, I am primarily a Nissan Technitian due to the fact ive worked in multiple Nissan dealerships but currently I am working at an aftermarket high quality shop here in my town. I have owned a slew of nissans and still currently own two, my daily driver is a 95 A32 Maxima SE and the other one is my toy 95 S14 nissan 240sx . The 240 has been extensively modified with upgraded brakes, suspension as well as a slew of other modifications that ive added over the time ive owned it and of course the engine 550whp R34 skyline RB25DET NEO inline 6. I am currently looking at an 08 Nismo 4x4 four door frontier to replace my Maxima. I have been very fond of them ever since they revised the body back in 2005. I know they have there little issues but seems how I have seen the majority of thier little issues im not all that concerned with owning one cause I know what they are capable of. I have missed owning a truck ever since the last one I owned back in 1994..Sadly it wasnt a Nissan but it still was a good truck while i had it . I am really looking foward to getting another truck , its been the onw vehicle I have missed the most...besides ill be able to carry my car to the track instead of driving it there and risking an expensive tow ride home if i push it too hard..lol...ive also thought about getting my hands on an older 05-06 4x4 frontier and yanking out the VQ40 and slapping in a TB48DE out of the nissan patrol and throwing a nice size turbo on it to make it happier..hehe..could be fun...

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
wow guess my first post on here wasnt all that interesting...lol

·
Super Moderator
11,064 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Hope to have your tech knowledge as an asset here.

Clint

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah sure no problem..im always willing to help a fellow nissan nut like myself..lol

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

here is the shot your prob more interested in...lol

i am currently in the process of removing this engine this coming weekend and installing another NEO i picked up..I am doing this cause the engine thats currently in the car, i stretched a rod bolt after three years of punishment..lol. the engine that im removing i will be selling the bottom end and hangin onto the NEO head . I am doign this cause I just recently aquired an RB30 short block that i plan on building from the ground up..The plan is to have the only RB30DET using a NEO head here in the US..

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks I appreciate it...here is a a few shots of the upcoming engine install....i picked this up tuesday of last week ...

here is what she looks like as of yesterday...again this is a completely stock internals RB25 NEO...the one thats coming out is the one thats going to be severely massaged...hehe

there is a guy at the shop where im working at thats a bit of a comedian...lol..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts