Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased my 2016 Nissan Frontier less than a year ago. It's my fourth Frontier. I've also had an XTerra and a Titan. My wife also drives Nissans. Muranos (3) XTerras (2) and now a 2012 Quest. Needless to say we are a Nissan family.

I found this site when I was looking for information about putting daytime running lights on my 2016 Frontier. I was a little surprised that Nissan hasn't already done that on the Frontiers since so many other Nissan vehicles have them.

So far I haven't found a lot of information about daytime running lights. A few posts but most of them have the pictures removed and/or I can't view them. I was hoping to see pictures!!>:D

I haven't done any modifications to my truck, just enjoying it right now. I would like to put some DRL's on it however. I think they not only look nice (if they are done correctly) but they add needed visibility.

Anyway, glad to be here and I look forward to learning from ya'll (Hey, I'm from Georgia, we can say that down here)!

·
Registered
374 Posts
I purchased my 2016 Nissan Frontier less than a year ago. It's my fourth Frontier. I've also had an XTerra and a Titan. My wife also drives Nissans. Muranos (3) XTerras (2) and now a 2012 Quest. Needless to say we are a Nissan family.

I found this site when I was looking for information about putting daytime running lights on my 2016 Frontier. I was a little surprised that Nissan hasn't already done that on the Frontiers since so many other Nissan vehicles have them.

So far I haven't found a lot of information about daytime running lights. A few posts but most of them have the pictures removed and/or I can't view them. I was hoping to see pictures!!>:D

I haven't done any modifications to my truck, just enjoying it right now. I would like to put some DRL's on it however. I think they not only look nice (if they are done correctly) but they add needed visibility.
Welcome to the partaayy! Late congrats on the Fronty. I am also a Nissan family also! Quest, Infiniti, and a Fronty. Really good combo honestly. Family haulers, a weekend toy, and a work horse is a good combo for families now a days.

Anyway, glad to be here and I look forward to learning from ya'll (Hey, I'm from Georgia, we can say that down here)!
:laugh: I got into a argument with somebody from Ten. on this forum who said howdy. I told him that they only say that in Tejas ::laugh::

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
Welcome, I too have not started the "mod parade", but I will soon

1 - 4 of 4 Posts