Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all! :hi:
I bought my 2009 Nissan frontier crew cab SE in November of 08. Its black with the chrome front and back bumpers. I will be posting pictures soon. I have customized it slightly. I have changed out my wheels for some Black 22" TIS's with a chrome lip on them and have NITTO tires. I have blacked out the windows even the front driver and passanger ones. And also had a Pioner Premier all i one navi/CD/DVD/MP3/Ipod rdy stereo installed in the dash. Also I have 2 400 watt Kicker Amps powering my 2 kicker 10" inch subs under my back seats. I got kicker 6x9 speakers in both both front door and 6 1/2's in the back doors. Very excited about the forum and looking forward to getting to know you all.

Chris

·
Registered
331 Posts
Welcome man! Look forward to seein more black on black! Enjoy your stay here, everyone is awesome and real helpfull.

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Welcome to CF!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanx guys! I've been reading about the forums and wow I can't believe how much information there is. Can anyone give me some idea some how/where to start with my truck increasing MPH/power/torque

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
Welcome and just look at the performance part of the forum. Its stacked full of information.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts