Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, would be new Nissan Frontier owner but first I need some advise, From Florida.

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
Hey man you came to the right place. I use to live in Deland. Welcome....

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome, what sort of advise?
thanks all, I mentioned could be owner, I am downgrading from truck size, I owne a f150, dont want a ranger, dont have the crew cab, and sitting in the car lot are a pair of 2006 Frontiers, same color well same model and all, one is 6 speed with 45k miles the other is 60K auto, I drove both and both in perfect condition, I am leaning to the 45k 6spd due to be less used but dont know if later on I will regret it, I hope you understand my point, the auto is nice to drive but then it has the 60k my opinion is it was driven more.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I would think for the auto at 60k its mostly highway miles @20k per year.The 45k truck is just at the national avg. at 15k a year so both should be a good choice.I know for me it would all depend on how much traffic I have to deal with.I hate shifting in traffic
Thanks jeff, never thought of driving condition, I drive mostly in the city, the option is clear now, the 60K auto.

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
It is more of a personal choice, either YOU want to shift, or YOU want it done for YOU.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts