Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up my truck last week and excited to start making it tailored to just me. Here is what I got a 2010 Pro4x for a screaming deal! Any other members here from New Mexico?

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Will do as soon as I get home, using the work computer I can't upload photos. I dunno if its the same for anyone else but Verizon service has gone to crap lately and I can't even load clash of clans in my office so thats why I am not on tapatalk at the moment otherwise I would load some up the way the truck sat when I bought it

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
Pics?

Sent from my iPhone 7 plus using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
667 Posts
Here is a picture with the ARE topper removed after a good cleaning and wax
Very nice good luck with it but that thing is like a neon sign now. And now you just gotta wait

for the first bird to drop one going overhead

sorry but take a look its like they just sit on the power lines looking for you to finish

Attachments

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Very nice good luck with it but that thing is like a neon sign now. And now you just gotta wait

for the first bird to drop one going overhead

sorry but take a look its like they just sit on the power lines looking for you to finish
I would not be a happy person, I mean it did rain the very next day after this picture was taken. Have to say tho the wax did its job and still has some shine to it

Are you selling the topper?
I have been tossing around the idea I can't decide if it will be of any use to me, I really do not like how it looks with it on. It may be useful in the winter, MAYBE. I notice you are in Utah that would be a bit of a drive for a topper

1 - 11 of 11 Posts