Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone.

I snagged a 2012 Pro-4x today to replace my Mazdaspeed 6 gt. Been looking for a mid-sized truck for a while now, and this thing kinda demanded I buy it... I plan on using it to haul my kayak, doing some offroading , and surf fishing. I got to say this truck is nice. It is loaded and only has 62k on it. More posts to come....

Reactions: Wet Dog

·
Registered
133 Posts
Welcome to the Pro4X club. Woot woot. :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks!! It is real clean. Has the step rail, roof rack, bed extender, luxury package, Rockford system, sunroof, and just about every other option available. Previous owner put a set of Goodyear Wrangler's on it and a trailer break controller. So far I love it...

Reactions: Drumminchick

·
Registered
133 Posts
Thanks!! It is real clean. Has the step rail, roof rack, bed extender, luxury package, Rockford system, sunroof, and just about every other option available. Previous owner put a set of Goodyear Wrangler's on it and a trailer break controller. So far I love it...
If you ever decide to change tires, I run Nitto Grappler all terrains on mine. Looks and rides great. Look a little oversized. I love the color of yours. Is that like graphite?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If you ever decide to change tires, I run Nitto Grappler all terrains on mine. Looks and rides great. Look a little oversized. I love the color of yours. Is that like graphite?

I just went to pull the code from the door. The code is K26 " Night Armor Metalic". Trim is T "Blue Graphite".

So far I like these tires, but have not done any off road driving yet so they still need to prove themselves...

·
Registered
133 Posts
I just went to pull the code from the door. The code is K26 " Night Armor Metalic". Trim is T "Blue Graphite".

So far I like these tires, but have not done any off road driving yet so they still need to prove themselves...
I've never been a fan of Goodyear Wranglers. I had some on my Honda Element - Goodyear Wrangler HP to be exact. I'll be interested to hear how yours do. They are probably better than what I had!! Your truck looks Sharp.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts