Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up 07 King Cab other day and was thrown into a whirlwind of wanting to upgrade it. Trying to keep my feet on the ground and my wallet not empty. I settled for some Vent Visors and a hood bug guard. Oh, and some mud flaps too... hopefully that will suppress my urge... at least for a little bit....

maybe some sort of a disease we have on our hands?

·
Registered
123 Posts
Picked up 07 King Cab other day and was thrown into a whirlwind of wanting to upgrade it. Trying to keep my feet on the ground and my wallet not empty. I settled for some Vent Visors and a hood bug guard. Oh, and some mud flaps too... hopefully that will suppress my urge... at least for a little bit....

maybe some sort of a disease we have on our hands?
Sounds like a good start... I wanted to keep my 07' bone stock, I think that lasted about a week or so. Good luck with it!

·
Registered
175 Posts
Where'd you get the mudflaps? I'm also thinking about tinting the front windows.(I've had my 07 about a week now)

·
Registered
60 Posts
Mud Flaps - 07 XE

Mud Flaps ( ie: Splash Guards ) from Courtesy Nissan was no problem.
Took a few weeks to arrive to help suppress my urge to do more mods on the '07 XE KC.
Install of the flaps is EZ. Kit has the hardware, instructions & the fender holes are already drilled.
Thanks for the tips.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts