Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey im new to lifting trucks and bought my first 4x4 Frontier. Its an 04 and i've noticed its not listed when i look for lift kits. I want to be able to clear at least 33 inch tires and still be able to drive offroad...I am a brand new firefighter in the airforce so money is tight right now. please feed me as much information on the 04 frontier and lifting it as possible thank you for taking the time to read this...I am originally from georgia :hick: but am stationed in arizona

·
Registered
38 Posts
hey welcome first of all,
and check the forums under suspension, and/or down the forum home page they have many sponsors of this club im pretty sure PRG Products has what your looking for.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey man thanks for the info. im new to the forum and appreciate all the help i can get. im hoping that the forum will help me get my Frontier looking Bada$$...

·
Registered
38 Posts
thats what im doing here also, the people here are really friendly and are very helpful. enjoy your stay...

·
Registered
515 Posts
I'm not sure if PRG offers any packages for the 1st gen's. You should check 4x4parts.com . They're allright price wise. or you could look for someone who's selling there set up to step up.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
They didnt offer what i am looking for, and i checked the classifieds on here and didnt find anything but will keep checking those.. i am gonna check 4x4parts now thanks again.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for all of the great info!! the 4x4parts.com site is where i found both 3" body and 3" suspension lifts. thank you so much for the help. ill have to upload photo's after i get it lifted!!

·
Super Moderator
11,165 Posts
Welcome to CF and THANK YOU for your service to our country!

Clint

·
Premium Member
1,011 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts