Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased one last night, ony 14 on the odometer after my test drive of around 9 miles - lol.

It's an SE King Cab V6 4x4, Auto, with Value Package option. Drove it off the lot for $21193, including GAP coverage. ($4200 in trade in and rebates)

So far I love the truck...it's WAY better than my previous truck (1997 Ranger 2WD I4-MT with 143K on the clock).

Rides better (despite it being 4wd), and has a WHOLE lot more power...and it's not "that" much bigger - longer, but not really that much wider...and it's SO much quieter...too quiet in fact ;)

·
Registered
5 Posts
hi, congrats on your new forntier, i got mine only a few days ago too. it is a lot nicer than the ford ranger! i only went on a 6 mile test ride though, giving me a grand total of 9 miles off the lot. :x

·
Super Moderator
12,468 Posts
Congrats and welcome. I would sat it is a bit larger than the ranger and hope you are always pleased top own it.

Clint

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Congratz and welcome to the club!

·
Premium Member
1,011 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I purchased one last night, ony 14 on the odometer after my test drive of around 9 miles - lol.

It's an SE King Cab V6 4x4, Auto, with Value Package option. Drove it off the lot for $21193, including GAP coverage. ($4200 in trade in and rebates)

So far I love the truck...it's WAY better than my previous truck (1997 Ranger 2WD I4-MT with 143K on the clock).

Rides better (despite it being 4wd), and has a WHOLE lot more power...and it's not "that" much bigger - longer, but not really that much wider...and it's SO much quieter...too quiet in fact ;)

Hi, I am a new member of forum. Would a newcomer be warmly welcome here? Good day you guys!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.