Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everybody,
Yesterday I got a Glacier White 2016 Nissan Frontier S 4x2 and all I have to say is WOW! :surprise: She is a beauty in every shape, way, and form. I come from the land of Rosenberg, Tejas and hope to learn a lot about my new hot rod from everybody on this forum. As I gain more knowledge and experiences about and from my Fronty, I hope to share them with yall. When I get the chance, I shall post some pics. Hopefully, I will be a great asset to this forum. I have a 2015 Nissan Quest S and an Infiniti. The Quest is the family van and the Infiniti is the sport weekend joy ride car. Both are amazing cars and that is why I wanted to buy a Frontier. I wanted to haul the crew in a sporty package! I am glad to be a part of the Nissan family. I would also like to welcome all the new members as well. If you are from Tejas, just give me a thumbs up and hopefully one day we shall have a meet up with each other. I came to this forum because I wanted to learn about what is the best remote start for my hot rod which I named Lil' Fronty. I also wanted to contribute my experiences and knowledge with and about the Fronty with new members on this forum.

Peace out:angel:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I don't know much about the car starters available but the dealer put an Idatastart in my Frontier, it works well and has a 3000' range (company claim, I haven't tested that far).

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to the forum. I don't know much about the car starters available but the dealer put an Idatastart in my Frontier, it works well and has a 3000' range (company claim, I haven't tested that far).
Thanks for the welcome @rvsteve. Was your dealer a Nissan dealer? Also what year and trim is your Frontier? My S is way too basic so...

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It was a Nissan dealer. I have a 2016 Pro-4x.
The funny thing is that I contacted my Nissan dealer and they told me that they do not install remote start as an aftermarket. That is interesting that you were able to do it through the dealer. Hmm.. ::smile::>:D

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Its not a Nissan remote starter but my dealer installed it. :serious:

This is the one they installed:

iDatastart - The Art Of Start - Products
I am probably going to call another nissan dealer then. Maybe my local one is too scared to get the job done lol! Thanks anyway for the link. :) A good friend of mine is going to install a remote start on my fronty pretty soon. It is actually going to be a compustar remote start system. I like those! >:D

https://www.compustar.com/products/remote-start/

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Got this one recently!

@rvsteve I got this remote start added recently:

https://www.viper.com/car/securityr...er-lcd-2-way-security-and-remote-start-system

I posted my review about it here:
http://www.clubfrontier.org/forums/f8/best-remote-start-system-ever-viper-314969/

1 - 8 of 8 Posts