Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, my name is mike, i have been looking around the site a bit, lots of info to be had. i just bought a 2010 frontier LE on new years eve. i love it. i had a 2004 titan. anyway just wanted to say hi

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks man it seems that everyony is very helpful here so i hope that when i start to mod up i can get all my answers here

·
Premium Member
4,118 Posts
You're welcome. Most people on here are helpful excluding the few dicks that just screw around:noworries:. If you were on titantalk or another site like that you know forums are a window to the money pit that car mods can be.... Club frontier is no exception when finding mods for your new truck..........what do you have in mind?

·
Registered
106 Posts
welcome. tons of knowledgable guys on here. sure you'll find everything you need

·
Premium Member
1,011 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You're welcome. Most people on here are helpful excluding the few dicks that just screw around:noworries:. If you were on titantalk or another site like that you know forums are a window to the money pit that car mods can be.... Club frontier is no exception when finding mods for your new truck..........what do you have in mind?
i ordered the housing for the nuvi and it came it today but its missing the second harness and the wire tap. now that was the only one the stealership had so i have to wait till sat for them to get a new one in. But anyway i have alot of planes for the truck lots of lights, brush guard, window guards all around including sunroof and hood, H.I.D's, are tonneau cover, and im sure plenty more

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Welcome to the club, let the mods begin!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts