Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I just joined your site, my Name is Chris, I am 30 years old, trying to get some info to help me out with a 2007 Nissan frontier I picked up. I buy/ sell cars in MA, I got this Frontier which came from FL , and has already got a 6" lift on it, looking to get some better wheels as the ones that are on it stick out way too far and arent really my style, they are the wrong offset. Hope to get some good info and maybe make some new friends.

·
Super Moderator
11,075 Posts
Welcome, you came to the right place for answers.

Clint

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks guys, I will post up some pics soon, there is a pic under my profile pic. If anyone is interested the Fronty maybe going up for sale.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here are a few pics, please if anyone is selling some wheels and tires,let me know, looking for something on the line of KMC rockstars black with like a nitto terra grappler or toyo open contry. would prefer 20" but may go with 18" Thanks

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,011 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,798 Posts
you have CST spindles in the front and they move the wheels out about an inch.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yes I do, And on top of that I think there is either a wheel spacer or its an adapter to make the wheel fit my truck. But to me they just stick way too far out in the front. Looking to get different wheels and tires and add some fender flares. Any thoughts?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hello...

Hi, my name is joe. Just joined the site, looking to figure out why my SES light came on right after 100K miles...right when my warranty expires?

·
Super Moderator
11,075 Posts
thanks guys, I will post up some pics soon, there is a pic under my profile pic. If anyone is interested the Fronty maybe going up for sale.
Why sell it?

Clint

Hi, my name is joe. Just joined the site, looking to figure out why my SES light came on right after 100K miles...right when my warranty expires?
Did you recently get gas? If so remove the cap reinstall, multiple clicks on cap and drive about 50 miles and hopefully the light goes out.

Clint

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well i buy and sell cars and trucks from the auction, i picked this up to sell, but then was thinking about keeping it for myself, still undecided. I love the lifted look and the truck itself, just want soem different wheels and tires, and they are over $2K, not sure if i want to be dumping all kinds of money into it.

·
Super Moderator
11,075 Posts
Thanks Clint- Yeah I did all that and the light went off after 3 days. Is it possible that bad gas does it?
I don't believe so, it's more that there wasn't a vacuum in the tank. Never fill the truck while running or you get the same result.

Clint

1 - 13 of 13 Posts