Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A month ago, my 2000 Frontier Crew Cab 4x4 gave a warning light about an airbag. Parts are difficult to find, last winter the alarm failed and could not be replaced. A/C had not worked for a few years. It had been a trustworthy truck, many vacations, tornadoes, hurricanes, and snows. It had been rear ended twice, so it was on it's third bumper. I had picked up my daughter and soon from daycare. My daughter and son drove it to high school. It came within a couple weeks of my son's high school graduation (planned retirement date). Well, two years ago I bought a 2015 Frontier S 2WD King Cab for my son to take to college this summer. That brings me to my new Frontier. It is a 2017 Long Bed SV Crew Cab 4x4. It is white just like the other two Frontiers. Finding a 4x4 Crew Cab Long Bed was not easy; thus it's nickname "The Unicorn". I am having a camper shell installed on the new Frontier this week. I am shopping for seat covers, any advice would be helpful. Thanks,

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
Pictures please...lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Premium Member
7,137 Posts
While pricey, Wet Okole brand seat covers has a $29 optional manually inflatable lumbar support for one or both front seats.

If you do a lot of reading/researching around here...be prepared/$$$ to make your truck your own in even more way$ than you thought.
Happy modding!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts