Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We just bought an sv 2017 v6 4x4. No options. Will be modifying for northwest adventure and towing 19 ft Starcraft Islander. Nothing I own stays stock long and I am thrilled to have a brand new very powerful little 4wd machine like this frontier to modify.

Now why can't I see photos on here???!:surprise:

Neil

*Edit* ok since this post now I can see photos. (Except dead links)��

·
Premium Member
1,173 Posts
There are a lot of dead links now. It stinks. Welcome to the club!

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
13,462 Posts
If the links you are referring to are from Photobucket accounts, Photobucket changed their policy to start charging $400/year for third party hosting (which virtually nobody is willing to pay). Lots of broken pictures across every internet forum in existence.

Welcome to CF.

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
Hello

Sent from my iPhone 7 plus using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Holy crap, I'm on here one day and have $3000 worth of upgrades already on my list.

·
Rogue Admin
2007 LE 4x4 Crew Cab Long Box
14,117 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
As Zedbra said ... Lots of folks here to help you spend your money! I joined here and was very happy with my truck. Now after attending WENT Windrock twice, a 3rd WENT starting on September 5th ... a trip next year to Gone Moab ... and I am currently at thousands spent and another $2-3 thousand scheduled before GONE next year. I couldn't be happier ... so many great folks on these forums :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Don't get me wrong. I'm not complaining. I figure bumpers, 2" lift, 2" body lift, 33" tires and i should be able to go anywhere I will ever want to go, which is fire roads, the beach and through an occasional ditch or culvert. Other than those things the truck seems hard to stop.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts