Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been lurking for a while, have a 2013 Pro4X i have been playing with. It's up for sale in the classifieds, located in central Texas. Not sure what my next move is, the Titan diesels intrigue me. Might be another flatbed project for me, enjoyed building the last one. Thanks to everyone for their technical posts out there, forum has been educational for me. Steve

Attachments

·
Registered
2,816 Posts
Welcome to CF

That is the cleanest flat bed Frontier I've seen. Well done!

Good Luck with the sale, that is a great deal for a very well thought out build!

·
Premium Member
7,125 Posts
Where are the taillights and reverse lights?

·
Registered
221 Posts
Nice fab work on that beast! I like how you recessed the utilitracks. GLWS!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Taillights, reverse lights and brake lights all built into the one unit. Expensive lights but really cool. More pics of the flatbed in the classifieds.

·
Premium Member
7,125 Posts
Taillights, reverse lights and brake lights all built into the one unit. Expensive lights but really cool. More pics of the flatbed in the classifieds.
Makes a lot of sense!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Been lurking for a while, have a 2013 Pro4X i have been playing with. It's up for sale in the classifieds, located in central Texas. Not sure what my next move is, the Titan diesels intrigue me. Might be another flatbed project for me, enjoyed building the last one. Thanks to everyone for their technical posts out there, forum has been educational for me. Steve
I know this was years ago but I got a 2017 pro 4x how much would it cost to do something like this for me z

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I know this was years ago but I got a 2017 pro 4x how much would it cost to do something like this for me z
Sorry man, I'm just a casual welder for my own projects. But I can tell you that now I know why they are so expensive, I had a lot of hours in that dude.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts