Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Finally got my new tires on today they are 265/75/16 SportKing AT, and also got my ReadyLift Lift Kit on too. Got my tires from TireBuyer.com excellent service and next day FREE shipping. They ship to shop of your choice, and install is included when you checkout so you owe nothing when you go pick them up, just drive in and drive out. I will deffently be using them again. They beat all the places in town. Funny thing is I had them shipped to where I normally buy my tires. I payed $656 to get these when the place in town quoted me $700 for the exact same tire, they didn't like it. I was told I was buying direct from there supplier, and cutting out the shops markup.

Attachments

·
Registered
335 Posts
Finally got my new tires on today they are 265/75/16 SportKing AT, and also got my ReadyLift Lift Kit on too. Got my tires from TireBuyer.com excellent service and next day FREE shipping. They ship to shop of your choice, and install is included when you checkout so you owe nothing when you go pick them up, just drive in and drive out. I will deffently be using them again. They beat all the places in town. Funny thing is I had them shipped to where I normally buy my tires. I payed $656 to get these when the place in town quoted me $700 for the exact same tire, they didn't like it. I was told I was buying direct from there supplier, and cutting out the shops markup.
they have some nice prices bf goodridge at i was told 700 out the door these guys 660 out the door vey nice thanks for the heads up on this site

·
Registered
596 Posts
Looks great. Was just checking out that site too. Super low prices across the board. Do these prices listed include the free replacement option or is that extra?

·
Registered
4,593 Posts
Great looking truck! How do the sport kings work for you? You should consider joining the few of us who are going to Wheeltoberfest in Marble Falls, Tx.

Wheeltoberfest 2010

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Looks great. Was just checking out that site too. Super low prices across the board. Do these prices listed include the free replacement option or is that extra?
No free replacement

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Great looking truck! How do the sport kings work for you? You should consider joining the few of us who are going to Wheeltoberfest in Marble Falls, Tx.

I love the sportkings like I said I have had them on every truck I have had. I would like to go but I am working it looks like it will be alot of fun. I have been wanting to meet with other owners. I have tried to talk to some around here, but most look at me like I am stupid when I mention club frontier. I guess they just own a fronty to own one. I am 2 hrs from DFW and would love to have a DFW meet like they do down farther south. I was in Houston a few months ago and tried to go to a meet down there, but missed it buy a couple of days. Oh well hopefully something will happen around here. Altough I am 1 hr from Gilmer maybe if something is going on at Barnwell I could go.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts