Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
unfurtenetly I had to work this morning. Furtenetly the building I am working on reflects the sunrise for some sweet pictures. Here are a coulpe with the new Hankook MT's on and sliders.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
^^^very nice! great looking ride!

thread jack start:

How do u like ur flowmaster 40?

thread jack end:

Seems to wake up the truck at lower RPM's and gets'er screaming at higher RPM's. the KN intake helps, but I woudl not buy it again. I feel you pay more for the name then it is worth..in my opinion.

check out this youtube link and you can hear the exhaust pretty good as I climb around in Moab.

YouTube - Four Wheel Camper Nissan Elephant Hill Canyon Lands

YouTube - Four Wheel Camper Nissan Elephant Hill Canyon Lands

YouTube - Fins N Things Nismo Nissan steep hill climb

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
it does have a nice growl in those low gears! I think ill hold off on that for awhile though, other mods in the works hahah

pretty ballsy going around crawlin like that with the camper on the back! hi CG like that lol

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
camper is pretty light. I maybe had 700# fully loaded for my week long moab camping trip. as long as I kept it secure to the frame, it got a little excessive rock, but was pretty solid. help with traction too. Honestly, I got to the top of elephant hill (look it up) with the camper and turned around. had I not had the camper it would have been a different story. I just was not willing to take on the down on the back side of the hill.

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
nice tires man. that camper has gotta be heavy? no?

·
Premium Member
9,798 Posts
nice truck. which sliders did you get?

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
very nice, what tires are those?

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
camper is only about 750 fully loaded. light, and intended for offroad use.

tires are Hankook MT (multi terrains) 285/75R16's. their all terrains have out performed BFG in many of reviews. hopefully their MT's hold up to the KM2's BFG has. lots of $$ less then BFG. we will see.

The sliders were done by a local shop here in Eugene. they do awesome fab work. they could make anything for you and ship if you wanted. I ended getting out of there for 250 installed.

·
Premium Member
9,798 Posts
The sliders were done by a local shop here in Eugene. they do awesome fab work. they could make anything for you and ship if you wanted. I ended getting out of there for 250 installed.
That is a good price. Got any more pic's of the sliders?

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
1 - 11 of 11 Posts