Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I always wanted some upper arms and coil-overs.
Decided to go with Total Chaos, & ICON
put in some braided lines in front just because I think it looks nice.

Went down to 265/70's same tires as before.
I love the big 33's but milage and power suffered.
I can feel the difference alrdy and love this size tire and wheel.

Can't wait to get in to some mud!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,875 Posts
Damn man Im jealous. Ive been wanting to finish my front end with control arms and coilovers forever. I just still dont have the extra money right now until summer. Im still rocking my 4 banger right now though with just the spindles in the front. We need to meet up sometime dude and take our trucks out. I think you might be pretty close to me. Our trucks are looking pretty similar.

^Not to put anyone down but I do agree maybe the lightbar is not right far your truck. Might look better if you powdercoated it black or something. But by all means man, if you like it on there then so do I so leave it man.

Pretty sick. Cant wait to finish my front end so I can have even more fun.

·
Registered
6,391 Posts
Like the way your truck looks

265/70's on how big a rim?? on 16's that would be a 31" (30.6 but we'll call it 31)

PROCOMP 16" 8x4.5

What does this mean. I assume you mean you rhave procomp rims 16x8", 6 on 4.5 bolt pattern

·
Premium Member
9,798 Posts
Congrats. The truck looks good.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looks good man, nice choice. I would ditch the light bar. Just my .02 :goodjob:
been leaning that way, wish I could find a good light pre-runner and remove the lower part of the stock bump as well. that's going to be next.
I may just ditch that bar, you will actually see in the thread on this board on what mod you would not do again, I have alrdy listed that bar. ;)

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Like the way your truck looks

265/70's on how big a rim?? on 16's that would be a 31" (30.6 but we'll call it 31)

PROCOMP 16" 8x4.5

What does this mean. I assume you mean you rhave procomp rims 16x8", 6 on 4.5 bolt pattern
procomps 16x8 4.5 offset 4.5 on 6 pat

may have just found a bar for my lights, and kill the bull bar
http://store.whiterhinofab.com/nflb.htm

·
Premium Member
9,798 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Nice set-up. Looks good! How do you like the TC UCA's?
Any coil bucket clanking?
I have not really gone out yet, but I live in Lake Elsinore, out there I'm on and off-road just driving around. I put it right in to the biggest whoops, dips, pot-holes, we got and so far all sounds tight. I remember full extension clank, when I got the spindles & spacers, I originally had a loud clank at full extention, I had a special bump put on my stock arm. Here is the thing, I believe the TC arms come with that bump stop alrdy.

As for upper end (or full compression) I'm not sure I will know, because even the light truck ICON's at 550lbs they are not hitting max. I even took a huge road dip and did a little jump out of it and when I hit It didn't hit the stock bump stops like before. I won't really know until I go out and jump it big!

I will try to have someone to take pictures! :) I can't wait it feels good but I want to do like 1000 miles and tighten everything once before I really hit it hard.

anyways thanks everyone who said she looks good :)
money is always a key point in the next step, so for now I run bull bar and lights, one day plan to open up that front ends and put just a small light bar.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts