Nissan Frontier Forum banner

NEW TBS FOR THE FRONTY

2K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  05_NISMO_4X4 
#1 ·
HAS ANYONE INSTALLED THE NEW T.B.S. FROM AIRAID? i TALK TO DAVID AND ORDER THAT AND A CAI . cAN'T WAIT TILL IT GETS HERE ! HOPEFULY THURS OR FRI. ANYWAY JUST LOOKING FOR SOME FEEDBACK THANKS!!!

#3 ·
LITWHIT said:
HAS ANYONE INSTALLED THE NEW T.B.S. FROM AIRAID? i TALK TO DAVID AND ORDER THAT AND A CAI . cAN'T WAIT TILL IT GETS HERE ! HOPEFULY THURS OR FRI. ANYWAY JUST LOOKING FOR SOME FEEDBACK THANKS!!!
i believe 05_NISMO_4X4 installed one of these a week or two ago. he did a write up on it. perhaps a search of the boards will show the thread

edit...his post is actually on the middle of this page

#4 ·
Yep, I've got one on my truck along with the AirAid CAI, and I'm happy with both. The TBS doesn't add any HP, but I can feel an increase in low end and mid-range, especially when getting up to speed on the on-ramp to the highway. It was much more noticable when I had the Banks exhaust on the truck, because I felt I had lost low end with it. It will probably help with towing as well. I have seen an increase in gas mileage, although nothing earth shattering! I was getting a consistant 15.8 mpg on my daily commute (15 miles 50/50 city highway) and I'm getting a consistant 16.3 now and it seems to be climbing (slowly). Installation of both parts was easy, and will be even easier for you being as you're doing both at the same time! Good luck, and let us know how it goes!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.