Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello from Texas, just got a new 2016 SV CC 4x4 and love it! Looking forward to hanging out here.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Guys,
Right now I'm looking to upgrade the tires. I bought it because my road going into my property gets a little worse every year and I'm getting to old to walk that far. The Hankooks it came with ride really nice and quiet but don't look like they would do that well in the mud. Thinking about some BFG A/Ts or maybe some Dura Trac Goodyears.

·
Vendor
2,793 Posts
Hello and welcome to the site! Thanks for joining us. You'll find some interesting info on this forum. If you haven't found what you're looking for, feel free to post a question. If you have knowledge that someone else is looking for, feel free to share!

·
Registered
140 Posts
Thanks Guys,
Right now I'm looking to upgrade the tires. I bought it because my road going into my property gets a little worse every year and I'm getting to old to walk that far. The Hankooks it came with ride really nice and quiet but don't look like they would do that well in the mud. Thinking about some BFG A/Ts or maybe some Dura Trac Goodyears.
Welcome from Plano...

I just got some DuraTracs installed on my 2016 SV 4x4. They look great and are fairly quiet too.

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts