Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
deckcc193 how's the offset of the wheels? Does it stick out and give it a wider stance? How's the ride with them. I know some aftermarket wheels don't ride as well as OEM. I've had my rig north of 100 MPH with OEM Pro4S/Desert Runner wheels with no vibrations and stable.

Looks great on your truck. I've got the new style Pro4X/Desert Runner wheels now and was contemplating the same wheels you just got.

·
Registered
299 Posts
My 2015 Desert Runner already has a stiffer ride because it came with the Bilstein Off Road Shocks standard. I don't mind the stiffer ride at all... Although I like the Pro4X/Desert Runner wheels I wanted a little different look than every other Pro4X/Desert Runner... I've been looking at the same wheels you just purchased for quite some time but wanted an opinion from someone who has them.. And since Discount I offering $100 rebate with a purchase on their credit card I may pull the trigger on them..

The BFG A/T KO2's look great on your truck but I don't think I'll get them 'til I wear out the Hankook ATMs that came new on my rig.. Thanks for offering to post up some more pictures..

1 - 2 of 2 Posts