Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I welded up the trail gear sliders today. I am very happy with how they came out. I was originally going to bolt them on but changed my mind and welded them on. I primed and painted the sliders gloss black. Look great with the wheels. The sliders fit great (could be a little longer) but I don't do anything too extreme in the truck so they should be fine for me.

Next I need some bumpers and a better lift.

sorry about the crappy cell phone pics.

I will get better pics soon.

·
Premium Member
1,939 Posts
looks great man and good for the price for sure even if you did have to pay shipping

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Truck is looking great man. Gets my TOTM vote :)
haha thanks.

did you mount them so you can stand on them to wash the roof?
hard to tell but look almost about the angle of mine
yeah I set them out some so I could use them for what you just said and so my gf can use them for getting in the truck. plus I wanted them to stay out far enough to protect the sides from doors and shopping carts

looks great man and good for the price for sure even if you did have to pay shipping
yeah it cost me $200 after shipping and buying paint. You can't beat it if you have the tools to do the work yourself.

I did not do the welding though, I dont trust my own welding (I am not good enough yet) my brother did all the welding.

·
Premium Member
9,798 Posts
turned out nice.

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I would have loved a set of those on Saturday. Nice job...now go try them out :)
I wanna go out on some trails but I am leaving for NY this thursday and I am going to other places every weekend for a while after that.

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks, I can't wait to test these things out

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
If you "test" them you'll need more paint. ;)
Looks good bro.
that the main reason I went with rattle can paint. If I mess them up its an easy fix.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts