Nissan Frontier Forum banner

New Shoes: Hankook Dynapro ATM's

8K views 15 replies 10 participants last post by  Discount Tire 
#1 ·
Tired of dry rot and chasing low pressured tires daily, so I decided to get some new rubber. Bumped the size up to 265 75r 16 in the "P" rating instead of the factory 70's. First impressions: I believe they are a little bit noisier, but nothing like BFG ATs I've had once before. Handling is better, had to do "evasive" maneuvering on the way back home, thanks to blind, ballsy, self entitled liberals in Priuses. I'm pretty happy with them. Plenty of reviews from people on these on the threads already, but I just wanted to show them off. You know how it is when you get new tires...

See less See more
#4 ·
Good choice! I ran those in the LT version on my 2010 and they wore like iron! Rotate and balance them every 5000 miles and they will give you excellent service.

#5 ·
Congrats! Just hit 10k on mine and still very pleased. This is the snowiest winter I've seen in these parts in a long time and the HK DP ATMs have been stellar. Surely will buy them again if they ever wear out!

#7 ·
Bought a set last week from discount; mounted on my 12 Pro4x...

Fantastic tire. I agree they've got a little more noise to them over the stock BFG's but its negligible.

Wet traction - awesome
Snow traction - awesome
Grip - awesome
Ride - smooth
Look - great for a slightly mild AT

I'll buy these again for sure

#15 ·
I put these on my Frontier two years and about 50k miles ago to replace the terrible BFG Long Trails. The tires were quiet until about 40k miles when I started to notice the rumble noise while turning. For the last 3k or so miles the rumble has turned into a steady 'whir' noise with the rumble while turning being even more noticeable. All four tires have been rotated with every oil change, about 4-5k miles, and I'm down to about 4/32 tread on all tires. Overall I'm happy with them and I've gotten a bit more mileage out of them than they were warrantied for but I'll probably try the Cooper Discoverer ATPs next, mainly because there is a $70 rebate on them right now.

#16 ·
Thank you for posting your experience. If you are in the market now check out our pricing on the Cooper Discoverer ATP with our 4th of July sale that started today. In addition to the Cooper $70.00 mail in rebate we have a $75.00 mail in rebate plus an additional $60.00 mail in rebate if you use a Discount Tire Car Care One credit card. Here is a link to them on our wen site:

Cooper Discoverer ATP | Discount Tire Direct

Please let us know if we can help.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.