Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well made up a new rear bumper , the one that i currently had was hacked up cause i took the body lift off and just need something for the time being , also moved the entire bumper up a few inches

ill be doin a new tire carrier and buying a net tail gate

·
Premium Member
1,939 Posts
looks really good u gonna put any lights on there ??

·
Premium Member
3,550 Posts
Looks good,,,again!

·
Registered
881 Posts
Painted perf/mesh...nice touch.

·
Premium Member
6,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ive found that with the tire gate the tire likes to bounce if you have no other weight in the bed its very annoying at about 65mph +

also with the tire off to the drivers side mounted vertical it takes up less space and doesnt block the view out the rear view , and get better gas mileage

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
i wish i could have a rear like you
Oh man.. You had to go there didnt you? There is something wrong with you!:nana:

Did you gusset that thing at the corners? I would seriously buy one of those things in a heartbeat....

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
that looks completely bad azz. nice work

·
Registered
12,584 Posts
nice work aaron. you have become quite the fabricator. i dig your work!

·
Registered
816 Posts
Nice work Aaron! Are you going to brace the bed corners when you put the net in? I'm pretty sure you aren't going to buy any... L0L

·
Premium Member
6,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yep gonna brace the bedsides and throw the net gate on there

here is the new tire "holder" its not so much a carrier cause the bed supports the weight

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
honestly I've said it before but why arent you selling these. I mean everyone needs extra money and you've got the skills and this website and others for marketing. If I had your skills I would defitnly try to figure out how to help the community and make some extra coin on the side. stope being so selfish, haha

Looks great!

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
Both look great!!

·
Registered
12,584 Posts
looks great man. i was thinking about mounting my tire similar to that- with the tire positioned like that, the impact it has on the view you have is minimal. the downside is that it may get hung up on a rock. sounds silly, but i have scraped the top of my bedrail on a rock before.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts