Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! Just bought a new Pro4x and am looking to all of you with help in making it my last road warrior machine. I am a disabled vet with a service dog that for the last 6 years has been driving around the country in VW tdi Jetta wagons. With the buyback looming I decided that I needed off road capability and ended up find my truck on the Enterprise website. My truck has every option and has 2000 miles when I bought it. Turns out that it was a Nissan salesman's vehicle and was bought by Enterprise at auction but they never rented it.
I am looking to add a cap, seat covers and extra off road lighting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hello! Thank you very much for your service! I really like the rims on the Pro-4x.

I'm looking into the Tonneau bakflip g2 bed cover. I like the streamline look.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Hi everyone! Just bought a new Pro4x and am looking to all of you with help in making it my last road warrior machine. I am a disabled vet with a service dog that for the last 6 years has been driving around the country in VW tdi Jetta wagons. With the buyback looming I decided that I needed off road capability and ended up find my truck on the Enterprise website. My truck has every option and has 2000 miles when I bought it. Turns out that it was a Nissan salesman's vehicle and was bought by Enterprise at auction but they never rented it.
I am looking to add a cap, seat covers and extra off road lighting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
...your service dog already looks right at home in the new ride!

Welcome to the club and thank you for your service!

I'm getting ready to PCS out west from TOW myself so I just picked up a SV CCSB v6/6M myself and love it so far!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts