Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
794 Posts
Nice. Let us know how you enjoy the new engine and transmission, along with the pushbutton start. Some more pics would be good!

Welcome!

·
Admin
3,278 Posts
Beautiful!

Reactions: TruckGang

·
Registered
826 Posts
Hi all! I just picked up my new Frontier 2 weeks ago from the dealership, and I am in love with this truck. Traded in my Versa and got a stupid good deal on this thing. It's the 2020 Pro 4x in the Cayenne Red Metallic. Loaded to the gills. View attachment 321873
Welcome to the club! Great looking truck. Hard to tell, but are the fog lights on by themselves? If so that's a change from my 2012

Reactions: RobFrisco415

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Welcome! That color was always a head turner for me... WELCOME TO DA PARTY!!!!!:cool::alien:o_O

·
Premium Member
566 Posts
Congrats on the new truck and enjoy the site.
Let the mods begin.....

Reactions: RobFrisco415

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nice. Let us know how you enjoy the new engine and transmission, along with the pushbutton start. Some more pics would be good!

Welcome!
I love the new engine, lots of power and great acceleration. The trans can be a bit hunt-y at low speeds, but I don't mind it too much. The push button start was clearly an afterthought so they could say the truck has it lol.

I'll definitely get some more pics together!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I saw a couple people mention mods, so I figured I'd go over what I'm planning to add.

1. Step rails. She's a lot taller than my old Versa, so steps would be nice

2. Tonneau cover or bed cap. I park under trees so there's always leaves falling in. The bed cap is considerably more expensive, and I like the profile without it. I can't seem to find a hard cover though. I take it through automatic washes frequently and don't want to bust a soft cover.

3. Rubber mats. I live in upstate New York and winter is NOT kind to carpets and mats.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts