Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Pro 4-X
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats up people. I've had my pro4x for about a year now and was wondering if anyone could enlighten me on what truck cap (preferably mid/high rise) would fit my 2018 5' crew cab.

thx & much love

·
Premium Member
5,963 Posts
ARE & LEER are two of the bigger players in the topper market. Google fiberglass toppers for Frontier and you should find (some) local suppliers. Snugtop, Century and others might show up. Good luck...especially if you're looking for used, as that'll likely require some persistent patience.

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Welcome to CF! Post a pic of your truck!

·
Registered
Pro 4-X
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ARE & LEER are two of the bigger players in the topper market. Google fiberglass toppers for Frontier and you should find (some) local suppliers. Snugtop, Century and others might show up. Good luck...especially if you're looking for used, as that'll likely require some persistent patience.
right on thank you

·
Registered
Pro 4-X
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
This image reminds me of the Imperial Valley....Since your Profile Name has a SD in it, figured your from San Diego, so maybe this is the Imperial Valley Pictured with your truck?

Welcome to the Forums and congrats on your new purchase 👍
This picture was actually taken out in Baker/Rasor Road area off the 15 FWY. Super fun area to off road and explore.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts