Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Closed the other thread since everything else had been sold and had a few pages worth of responses for everyone to flip through.

As the title states, I have two items for sale. Paypal is preferred sent as a gift.

1. I have a PRG/Deaver rear Add A Leaf. This is the single leaf that PRG has for sale. It provides 1.5" of lift. These can be used with stock u-bolts to replace the overload spring or can be used in conjunction with the overload (new ubolts will be required). It includes the 2 AAL's and 2 new centering pins. PRG sells it for $99.00/ shipped. I'll sell these for $70 shipped in the lower 48.

PRG Products

2. I also have some brand new Nisstec Ubolts with hardware. These are the zinc plated 7.5" ubolts. These longer 7.5" U-Bolts are for use with Old Man Emu Springs, Add-A-Leafs, Rear Axle Shims, AAL combined with Shims, or 1.5" rear blocks. Nisstec sells these for $44 plus shipping. I'll sell these for $40 shipped in the lower 48.

*SALE* 7.5" Ubolts W/ Hardware '05+ Frontier - Nisstec Lifts: Nissan Lift Kits: XTerra Lift Kits, Frontier Lift Kits, Titan Lift Kits, Nissan Truck Lift Kits

·
Registered
78 Posts
Just curious as to why you decided not to use these and where you are located, I'm in East TN. I'm interested in them, I only want 2 to 3 inches of lift overall anyways at the moment and these would be a good start for the rear.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just curious as to why you decided not to use these and where you are located, I'm in East TN. I'm interested in them, I only want 2 to 3 inches of lift overall anyways at the moment and these would be a good start for the rear.
I'm in Murfreesboro right outside of Nashville. I decided that I was going to wait and go full Titan swap when I decide to upgrade.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts