Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys & galls! Just joined the forum and made a little intro post about who I am and what I do.

New member and upcoming parts development! (Picture heavy)

Long and the short of it is, I'm looking for input from fellow owners/enthusiasts of what parts you would like to see and whats maybe not currently available or built to the spec, quality, or price point that you are looking for. If you read my post you'll see I just got a frontier and have started work on a line of parts for it, firstly a 1/4" aluminium one piece skid plate that covers right from under the rad to past the oil pan.

As I build and progress with my truck, i'll be designing and manufacturing parts in my shop and make them available for others to purchase if you so desire, but I'm interesting in hearing what you are looking for! What do you want for your truck that you just cant find? Whats missing on the market? All suggestions welcome!! Cheers :D

·
Registered
391 Posts
Welcome.. you might just have a winner on your hands here - we have a lot of Canadians on here but it seems like getting parts is rather difficult for them and very expensive as well (purchase + shipping, etc.). Hopefully you’re able to provide your fellow countrymen some relief! Cheers. 🍻

Reactions: TwoWheelsDown

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Definitely will keep things in Canadian prices, great for us and even greater for our American friends with the exchange rate $$$

·
Registered
590 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts