Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I'm a new owner of a 2006 electric blue frontier with the Nismo package. I've had my truck for a bout a year now, and it's been tons of fun. My truck has 127,000 miles on it and runs pretty good for the most part.

I've started to modify it to my tastes, and most of the work is custom as aftermarket parts (at least the ones I want) are very expensive.

I've put on/fixed:
- RallyArmor UR+ mudflaps (extra long variety)
- Mishsimoto transmission cooler with 12" fan
- I've prewired switches that fit into blanks for some extra lights and heats seats (when I get around to it)
- Fixed the purge solenoid on top of the charcoal canister
- Added a Glowshift transmission temperature gauge

What is coming soon (the very bad about my truck)
I got the dreaded coolant in the transmission :frown:(I'm guessing my rad failed recently) and I'm getting a new transmission (Nissan factory re-built one) and a radiator. I'm also getting new brakes, but that's wear and tear. I like my truck, so I've decided to fix it and keep it.

Just wanted to introduce myself, and say that the fourms have been a huge help for me with this truck.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Welcome aboard! Sorry to hear about your transmission. I'm glad I read the by-pass thread early on on my ownership.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks everyone!

I got my truck back Thursday after being down for about 2 weeks. I got a new transmission and radiator now.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Whew! Welcome to the site. I hope you can continue to enjoy your truck. They'll pretty much take what you give them.

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
Hang in there .... You will enjoy your truck!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts