Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to the forum, wanted to say hello!

Just picked up a 2016 Pro 4X, have been sifting through the forums looking at info on keeping them running a long time and some basic mods.

Will post pics soon and expect a lot of questions!

Thanks, Matt.

·
Registered
934 Posts
Welcome.....
What color is the new truck ?

·
Admin
3,392 Posts
Welcome to the club Matt!

·
Admin
3,392 Posts
Beautiful truck Matt!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the welcome!

Guess you folks know what a Frontier looks like, and while there are many like it, this one is mine.

Plan is to keep this one for a long time. Like that it's a proven model, like the VQ's rep and track record.

Will be doing tons of searches and asking endless questions re longevity. Going to be looking at everything from aftermarket bumpers and nerf bars for deer/rock protection to tire options, oil selection, preventative maintenance schedules, known points of failure etc. etc.

Certainly have an interest in performance mods but at the end of the day I'd rather know that I'm going to get there in an hour than hope I get there in 45 minutes.

Bit of a gearhead, have owned/built a 69 F100, 66 Mustang, 70 Bronco and more mid 90s F150s than I care to admit along with a few Japanese/German imports and a bike or 12 along the way.

Looking forward to learning a lot.

·
Vendor
2,796 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Matt! Congratulations on your new truck, it looks great and I'm sure will be getting only better with all the mods you've planned. There are lots of great choices for parts, service and many owners willing to help you. Safe driving and Happy Modding!

·
Registered
35 Posts
And a manual to boot! Very impressive.

I usually don't see many Frontiers in the midwest. When I was at my inlaws in north central Iowa with my truck about a year ago, people were asking me what it was. :lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts