Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,
Just picked up a 2016 Frontier pro4x last night. I'll have to get some pics soon but its crew cab, gun gray. Hopefully searching this site can help me with all kinds of questions, never owned a truck, or a Nissan before.

While I'm here... What PSI does everyone run in their tires? I think the manual stated 35psi for the 265 tires. I checked and mine are at 30psi right now. Should I bump them up to 35 while on road?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Congrats on the new ride!

I run with 35 and I think most of those who have stock wheels do the same.

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the forum! I run the highest rating psi in my tires, I do either highway & off road though

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome. I'm in the same boat as you. Only had mine for about three weeks now.
Awesome! so far I love it, the armrest position is a little wonky, but other than that no complaints. Gearing up to do an oil change soon, from some of my reading that looks like it will be fun ha.

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
i have had mine for about 4 weeks...lol
I make my fisrt payment in 5 days

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
As promised a couple pictures. As a side note, if anyone is looking for a Leer tonneau cover, let me know. One in Gun gray came on the truck.

·
Registered
478 Posts
That is a cool color with the tinted windows. I run around 36psi on the tires.

·
Registered
7 Posts
How do you get the mpg to show?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
How do you get the mpg to show?

Push on the odometer reset button. It will cycle through 2 trips, the time, average mph and mpg. Not sure how accurate the mpg gauge is yet. My pic was right after I filled it. Half a tank in it says 17.6mpg average.

I just changed the oil tonight and it was pretty easy. The filter was a little tricky, but not terrible. That dipstick is hella weird though.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Push on the odometer reset button. It will cycle through 2 trips, the time, average mph and mpg. Not sure how accurate the mpg gauge is yet. My pic was right after I filled it. Half a tank in it says 17.6mpg average.

I just changed the oil tonight and it was pretty easy. The filter was a little tricky, but not terrible. That dipstick is hella weird though.

Thanks

1 - 14 of 14 Posts