Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone as the title says diehard ford fan. i just bought a 2009 nissan fronteir crew cab 4x4 4.0 l and think its possibly the best truck ive ever owned. if ford made a 4 door ranger id prob own one but they dont. this truck is awsome. anyway thanks for having me!:hi:

·
Premium Member
383 Posts
Indeed the Frontier is quite the truck. Who knows, in a few years you might swap allegiances and become a diehard Nissan fan. :) Welcome to the Club!

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
I'm a Chevy guy and went from a Colorado to a Frontier. My first Nissan ever and light years ahead of the Colorado.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Hi everyone as the title says diehard ford fan. i just bought a 2009 nissan fronteir crew cab 4x4 4.0 l and think its possibly the best truck ive ever owned. if ford made a 4 door ranger id prob own one but they dont. this truck is awsome. anyway thanks for having me!:hi:
I miss my old "73" F150, but it doesn't come anywhere near the Frontier. Welcome aboard.

·
Premium Member
241 Posts
diesel please. Welcome aboard. I have an 89 Bronco II I am finally putting out to pasture after almost 300k miles.

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
These trucks are great. Just want a midsize Diesel.
Used to be a several choices for small diesel trucks in the early 80's. I know Toyota and Chevy LUV (aka Isuzu Pup) and perhaps Nissan had them. VW also had a small
diesel pickup. Let's hope Mahindra sells here.

·
Premium Member
241 Posts
I had a Rabit Diesel Pick up, great milage but it lacked power, I could only do 55 with a 600 lb motorcycle in the back and a 1600 lb Camper behind it :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts