Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all! We finally pulled the trigger on a Nissan Frontier. It's mostly stock, but interested in 'making it my own'. We live in Florida and are not near any major off-roading parks, camps, etc. We are interested in visiting the Ocala National Forest, but what I REALLY want to do is the GA Traverse Trail. I will be waiting on the money tree to grow a little bit before we make this into an Overland/mild off-roading vehicle. I have already purchased the PROX4X OEM skid plates and will add them on the vehicle soon.

Things in the Works/researching:
1. Falken Wildpeaks AT3Ws
2. 2" lift (maybe)
3. A separate set of rims for Off-roading- AMERICAN RACING AR933 INTAKE BLACK Wheel (18 x 8.5 inches /6 x 66 mm, 18 mm Offset)
4. Reese Towpower 74681 Dual Port 12 Volt Power Adapter
5. AstroAI Cigarette Lighter Extension Cord, 12Ft/12V/120W/15A, Compatible with Air Compressor Pump and Tire Inflator
6. [Updated Version]QUICK CHARGE 3.0 Cigarette Lighter Adapter, 120W 12V/24V 3-Socket Power Splitter DC Outlet with 8.5A 4 USB Ports Multifunction Car Charger, LED Display Voltage, Upgraded On Off Switch
7. Rhino USA Recovery Tow Strap 3" x 30ft - Lab Tested 31,518lb Break Strength - Heavy Duty Draw String Bag Included - Triple Reinforced Loop End - Emergency Offroad Rope - Blackout Edition
8. Boulder Tools - Heavy Duty Tire Repair Kit for Car, Truck, RV, SUV, ATV, Motorcycle, Tractor, Trailer. Flat Tire Puncture Repair Kit
9. Viair 00088 88P Portable Air Compressor
10. X-BULL New Recovery Traction Tracks Tire Ladder for Sand Snow Mud 4WD(Black)

I look forward to learning from you guys/girls about what's proper and what's garbage and some quality learned lessons. Thank you in advice for my questions.
Removed the red pinstripe already :)

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
i dont think ive ever seen pinstripe on a fronty.....
Nice truck

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Hello all! We finally pulled the trigger on a Nissan Frontier. It's mostly stock, but interested in 'making it my own'. We live in Florida and are not near any major off-roading parks, camps, etc. We are interested in visiting the Ocala National Forest, but what I REALLY want to do is the GA Traverse Trail. I will be waiting on the money tree to grow a little bit before we make this into an Overland/mild off-roading vehicle. I have already purchased the PROX4X OEM skid plates and will add them on the vehicle soon.

Things in the Works/researching:
1. Falken Wildpeaks AT3Ws
2. 2" lift (maybe)
3. A separate set of rims for Off-roading- AMERICAN RACING AR933 INTAKE BLACK Wheel (18 x 8.5 inches /6 x 66 mm, 18 mm Offset)
4. Reese Towpower 74681 Dual Port 12 Volt Power Adapter
5. AstroAI Cigarette Lighter Extension Cord, 12Ft/12V/120W/15A, Compatible with Air Compressor Pump and Tire Inflator
6. [Updated Version]QUICK CHARGE 3.0 Cigarette Lighter Adapter, 120W 12V/24V 3-Socket Power Splitter DC Outlet with 8.5A 4 USB Ports Multifunction Car Charger, LED Display Voltage, Upgraded On Off Switch
7. Rhino USA Recovery Tow Strap 3" x 30ft - Lab Tested 31,518lb Break Strength - Heavy Duty Draw String Bag Included - Triple Reinforced Loop End - Emergency Offroad Rope - Blackout Edition
8. Boulder Tools - Heavy Duty Tire Repair Kit for Car, Truck, RV, SUV, ATV, Motorcycle, Tractor, Trailer. Flat Tire Puncture Repair Kit
9. Viair 00088 88P Portable Air Compressor
10. X-BULL New Recovery Traction Tracks Tire Ladder for Sand Snow Mud 4WD(Black)

I look forward to learning from you guys/girls about what's proper and what's garbage and some quality learned lessons. Thank you in advice for my questions.
Removed the red pinstripe already :)
View attachment 322198
Welcome! Nice looking truck. Nice list of mods.

i dont think ive ever seen pinstripe on a fronty.....
Nice truck
I've got a faint silver stripe on mine. Older pic

Land vehicle Tire Vehicle Car Automotive tire

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the comments. At the dozen we looked at, this was the first one that did have stripes. Maybe I'll keep the silver line, don't know yet. @cuda383 - what size life you got on yours? I love the stance and the tires on it.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Thanks for the comments. At the dozen we looked at, this was the first one that did have stripes. Maybe I'll keep the silver line, don't know yet. @cuda383 - what size life you got on yours? I love the stance and the tires on it.
Thanks! 2" spacer up front and 1" block in the rear. I'm also running 1.5" wheel spacers. Tires are stock 265/70/16, They look bigger for the size.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
What brand spacers?
Coil spacers are.
Wheel spacers are.
They are high quality and pretty pricey. I got them half price from a member here. There are other ones cheaper, just make sure they are hub and wheel centric.

Reactions: Dylan.vick
1 - 9 of 9 Posts