Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up. My name is Taylor and I live in Medford, Oregon. I have a white 2006 nismo frontier with VDC and hill decent control. I plan to throw the prg basic suspension package on it, some 33's, and maybe a flowmaster cat back exhaust. Any feedback on PRG would be appreciated. Thanks for the free membership and I can't wait to MOB!!!!

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Welcome to CF!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Welcome, most of the guys here seem to run the prg stuff, and i haven't heard anything bad about it. but that's just here say... look around and search.

·
Registered
850 Posts
Welcome!
I did the deavers in the rear instead of the Block or Shackel... seems to be the preference on the moderate lift. Install was easy enough. Did it by myself in about 6 hrs. Was handy to have two floor jacks for the rear axle and 4 jack stands. (redundant safety).
Side Q - Hows it to live in Medford - looking at a job move...

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the info...and Meford Oregon is a place where everyone drives 5 miles under the speed limit, cops give you tickets for going 4 miles over, so the only thing to do here is mob the mountains, and go to the lake during the summer. SUPER BORING!!!!

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
Welcome and enjoy.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts