Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, it might not have been a good idea to go to the Columbus OH Auto Show last weekend. Then again, it may have been the best thing I've done in tha last 10 years for myself (that's when I bought my '95 Nissan hardbody).

I not only bought a new Frontier NISMO King Cab, I bought the one on the floor at the car show! The girl at the Nissan booth suggested that if I wanted that particular truck, to write down the VIN #. The day after the show was over it would go to one of the sponsoring dealers shown in the booth. Well, I found it, and I bought it. Red Alert NISMO. Had the factory soft tonneau added to the bed, and is that ever sharp looking. Locking Rear axle, Utilitrack in the bed. XM radio....it's the nuts. Pretty cool to have the exact truck I sat in at the show......at least I think it is (obviously).

Anyone want to buy a 95 Hardbody 4X4?

·
Registered
538 Posts
lets see some pics

did you take pics at the auto show?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Kansas - Had I only known......

Man, I wish I had a picture of it sitting there in the car show booth! How cool would that have been? I think I'll fish around with the Nissan factory people....someone had to take a picture of the booth set-up there. Great idea. Thanks for the welcome response - I'll shoot a couple of pics and post 'em. Getting the step rails added this week, so I'll take pix after that.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Enjoy the club experience! 8)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts