Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just purchased '07 Frontier SE, manual trans. I'll be stopping by frequently to see whats up.:hi:

·
Registered
106 Posts
welcome. enjoy

·
Registered
5,340 Posts
Great to see you here! Where are you in NC?

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Welcome to the club.

·
Registered
194 Posts
welcome to the club. dont get too addicted. haha.

·
Registered
17,538 Posts
welcome, i've got a good friend who lives in clemmons... own's a black R35 GTR :)

·
Super Moderator
11,063 Posts
Welcome, we expect to see you here often.

Clint

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello folks! Another new NC member here. Clayton from Charlotte, NC. I do have a question....I own a 2008 Frontier SE Crew Cab, I love my truck but I've been having this aweful squeaking noise coming from the hood. I've searched this site and people are talking about the rubber hood stops but mine are fixed so adjustment is not an option. I have lubed (with lithium) the hood latch and it stops for a little and soon returns. Can someone please help!?

·
Registered
17,538 Posts
yea it's the hood latch clayton. get some (brake) caliper grease and glob it on there. that's worked the longest for me since it resists being washed away in the rain.

·
Premium Member
1,011 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks HKYStormFront! I went out last night and turn the hood stops just a little and lubed up the hood latch and enjoyed driving my truck today! Thanks for the tip.

·
Registered
17,538 Posts
Thanks HKYStormFront! I went out last night and turn the hood stops just a little and lubed up the hood latch and enjoyed driving my truck today! Thanks for the tip.
i do what i can:noworries:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts