Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Yeah thats as good a photo ive seen of a fronty going through mud .
Can you put it in the gallery so i can inlarge it?
What type of camera did you use?

·
Premium Member
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
o yea my camera, its a very nice "longs special disposable camera"". :) sure i will put it in the gallery

·
Registered
38 Posts
nice action shot! I wish that I had some action ones, I only have after shots lol

·
Registered
320 Posts
great pic, it looks like a commercial :)

·
SHIFT_Otaku(Assist - Adm)
1,482 Posts
NYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

you got it dirty XD

I took mine "off roading" if you call a poorly maintained dirt road that my focus successfuly traversed to get to a secret place off roading... for the first time...

and it being dirty drove me crazy.

so I pose this question to you...

how long before you washed it?

·
Premium Member
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
lets just say the mud wasnt even dry before i washed it, and damn everytime i wash it mud still comes out, especially from the rear bumper!!! it drives me crazy. its all pretty then you get this mud trail drippin out of cracks and there is still dry mud baked under the truck and it flippin squeeks like crazy

·
SHIFT_Otaku(Assist - Adm)
1,482 Posts
That sucks!!!

stupid mud and it's cohesive properties.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Mud is fun, BUT, v6 frontys old and new have their alternators mounted at the bottom of the engine. Thats the bad thing. I've replaced two now.

Mud and alternators don't mix.

·
Registered
838 Posts
2 great vehicles in one pic. showing what "wheelin" is all about! damn, i miss my old 94 jeep wrangler. great pic's!

·
Registered
395 Posts
Is there a workaround for the alternator being mounted so low in the Frontier? That makes no sense at all why they did that. . .

1 - 17 of 17 Posts