Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To start off I've been a peeping tom to your forum for about 5 months now. I've been snooping around the site finding very useful information and cool members/trucks. Found the website through google when I was looking for information regarding my truck.

My name is jason, I live in prescott valley, az for about 2 years and before that southern california my whole life. I have a 06 nissan frontier LE 4x4 which I bought about 5 months ago in california with 32,000 miles exact. I decided to get a truck to tow my 10 second street honda (1990 civic hatch) to the track once I finish rebuilding it for high 9's. But that project has been put on the back burner since I want to upgrade my truck. I also just bought a 1954 chevy deluxe 4dr a week ago =) when looking for a truck I had either a chevy or nissan in mind (I'm a honda fanatic, but I was not into the ridgeline for a few dislikes). if I bought a chevy it would have had to be a v8 4x4 but I wanted something more compact with power and economy in mind, so that's how I have my nissan. Love the truck, no major problems besides my starter going out the first day I had it and the check engine light from the fuel pump which the dealer replaced that before I picked it up. Overall its a awsome truck, I have many mods and upgrades in mind...and questions which is why I joined this forum. I would post pics but I'm using my phone right now.

Sorry to blab on, please say hi and introduce yourself. Would like to meet some cool people

1 - 1 of 1 Posts