Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all,

Been lurking the forum for a little while now and finally joined. Currently own a 2001 Audi A4 turbo with some mods :) Lookin at maybe picking up a 06-08 crew cab Frontier at some point. Have some plans for it, Id like to get some clean looking 20's with a bit more aggressive tire. (Havnt looked into tires much) but Im leaning toward possibly XD Series wheels wrapped in Nitto's. 6000k HID headlights as well as the fogs, and some kind of in dash nav system either Kenwood or Pioneer havnt decided yet and some bump of course!

Tyler

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Welcome man! BTW The shnozberries taste like shnozberries.... You boys like Mexico?!!!!
Loving the name...

·
Registered
185 Posts
haha lovin the username
not sure about the xd wheels tho, i think theres only one type that fir our trucks if i remember correctly (not sure tho)

·
Registered
331 Posts
Welcome man! Word up on the Name, "Its french for give me a F-ing soda!"
Big ups on the Audi, I'll be an Audi Tech when i'm done with school.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Welcome man! BTW The shnozberries taste like shnozberries.... You boys like Mexico?!!!!
Loving the name...
Thanks! haha thought the name would be a hit! Love that movie, "I was about to pull out my nine and pop a cap in that pigs ***" lol

haha lovin the username
not sure about the xd wheels tho, i think theres only one type that fir our trucks if i remember correctly (not sure tho)
Thanks man, really? that sucks, I thought I heard the rockstars might fit but I woudlnt get those anyways. Guess its back to the drawing board!

Is their a 20 inch wheel thread? If not ill be making one for picture requests ;)
Welcome man! Word up on the Name, "Its french for give me a F-ing soda!"
Big ups on the Audi, I'll be an Audi Tech when i'm done with school.
haha thanks, "I dont want a large Farva, I want a goddamn litre of cola!" :laugh:

Thats awesome your gonna be an Audi tech, I love Audi's have owned mine for 4 years now and love it! Love the potential they have!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts