Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey from Texas,
Still trying to figure everything out, but im thinking about putting a sound system in my frontier but havent found a good deal or combo yet. Any suggestions?

·
Super Moderator
12,702 Posts
Howdy TEX welcome aboard Club Frontier.

Check my sig for my stereo build write ups.
My write ups pertain to 2005 through 2009 Frontiers, not sure what year you have.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
HEY

I have a 06' SE Frontier. After about a year of work I now have:
4" CST Suspension Lift and Shocks, 275/70/16 BFG All Terrains, 16" MB Predator Wheels, Custom Front and Rear End, Banks Monster Exhaust, K&N Intake.

Thinking about: Throttle Body Spacer, Roll Cage w/ Lights, and some bumping subs speakers and deck.

Suggestions?

·
Registered
4,222 Posts
welcome! nice set-up you have there, pics would be awesome.

i have always been partial to kicker and pioneer products but jl is pretty good too. a lot of members have different subwoofer set ups it just depends on your priorities.

click this link it's a thread about subwoofer boxes in crew cab trucks. there are many more useful, informative threads out there but i hope this one will get you pointed in the right direction.:CC Sub Boxes

as for the roll cage, i assume you're talking about the one that goes on the bed? 05nissanfrontier has one from calmini. the jury is still out on this one and its price is 300...

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the link for sound system, and yes the roll bar in the picture is what im looking for. Where can I get one? Also im trying upload pictures but its not working. All I have is the one on my profile?

West Texas, in Midland.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts