Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Everyone,
A little about me I'm an Aussie who moved to Canada about 5 years ago and I sadly had to leave my '98 Nissan Navara CC 3.2L Turbo(aftermarket) Diesel behind. I am now currently on the hunt for a used 2nd gen CC Frontier with a manual tranny which is super hard to find up in Canada and they don't even sell the CC Pro4-X MT up here which is a dam shame! Anyway looking forward to getting my elusive CC MT Frontier and building it up. I do all my own work so I'd be happy to add write ups where they don't already exist and I'll give my insight where I can.

Cheers,
Brendan.

Registered
Welcome mate! I think you'll find this to be a fair dinkum community here...yeah, nah, yeah, yeah. I've been learning the Aussie dialect from Ozzy Man. Cheers mate! 馃嵒

Registered
Reactions: Brendan89

Registered
Discussion Starter #6
Finally got a hold of my new money pit after an 8 month search! Couldn't be happier ended up finding a stock 2013 SV 4x4 manual CC LWB. Now it's time to get to work on building her up!
20201121_163916.jpg

Registered
That's a fair dinkum Fronty mate! I always liked the look of the long beds over the shortys. The shortys always looked a bit dodgy to me.

Reactions: Brendan89
1 - 9 of 9 Posts