Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Purchased - 2016 Frontier Crew Cab SV with 11,000 miles/ artic blue color. Recent accessories are Gator roll up bed cover, chrome colored front hood molding, lund chrome 3" nerf bars. Truck was bought at a dealers auction (friend has a dealers license) It was a previous enterprise car rental in mint shape. Anybody else ever purchase a Fronty from a car rental agency or auction? I will be bringing it in to a dealer for a oil change. Any suggestions on issues to have dealer look into. Seems a bit slow changing gears going up steep hills compared to my Ford Ranger.

Thanks for all the great info the website provided before my purchase.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I bought mine from a guy who buys auction units and write-offs to refurbish and resell. He has a good reputation around these parts for quality refurbishing and I am happy with my 2012 P4X purchase of just a year ago.

I would highly recommend changing all the fluids in addition to your oil change so you know what state they may be in and that all areas are good to go from that point onward.

Welcome to the Frontier world!

Curious what colour Arctic Blue is (mine is Metallic Blue)... could you post a pic?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Purchased - 2016 Frontier Crew Cab SV with 11,000 miles/ artic blue color. Recent accessories are Gator roll up bed cover, chrome colored front hood molding, lund chrome 3" nerf bars. Truck was bought at a dealers auction (friend has a dealers license) It was a previous enterprise car rental in mint shape. Anybody else ever purchase a Fronty from a car rental agency or auction? I will be bringing it in to a dealer for a oil change. Any suggestions on issues to have dealer look into. Seems a bit slow changing gears going up steep hills compared to my Ford Ranger.

Thanks for all the great info the website provided before my purchase.

I'm in the same boat with my recent purchase. Interested to see other responses

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
Welcome

Sent from my iPhone 7 Plus using Tapatalk Pro

1 - 4 of 4 Posts