Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
What to do first

I just bought a 08 Nissan frontier SE. I love it. its a huge upgrade from my 2000 chevy s-10. I was just wondering what i should do first. I was thinking an exhaust but idk. Just looking for some help.

Thanks mike

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
Welcome and enjoy.

What do you want to do with your truck should be the deciding factor as to what you want to accomplish. Finances will dictate what you will be able to do.

There are lots of variables, but lots of things you can do to make it "yours", if you don't think through what you want you will end up wasting time and money.

Good luck.

Welcome and enjoy.

What do you want to do with your truck should be the deciding factor as to what you want to accomplish. Finances will dictate what you will be able to do.

There are lots of variables, but lots of things you can do to make it "yours", if you don't think through what you want you will end up wasting time and money.

Good luck.

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
Welcome to CF.

·
Registered
244 Posts
I just bought a 08 Nissan frontier SE. I love it. its a huge upgrade from my 2000 chevy s-10. I was just wondering what i should do first. I was thinking an exhaust but idk. Just looking for some help.

Thanks mike
I made the same upgrade but I still have my S-10. There is a picture of both on my page. Bads Crews

·
Registered
5 Posts
wecome, i'm new also. seems as if we've landed in in a good place... bill...

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am looking to put an exhaust on my 2008 frontier crew cab. Since it is hard to find 08 performance parts. i was wondering if the 07 exhaust would fit the 08 or is the suspension different?
Thanks Mike

1 - 18 of 18 Posts