Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I just wanted to introduce myself to the forums, I purchased my 2015 Nissan Frontier back in February this year and wanted to share a few things I have already done to it.

2015 Nissan Frontier S, crewcab, 4x4, 4.0L v6, 12k miles.

Things I have done or had done so far:

* Spray in bed liner from Bullet Bed liners.
* automatic windows and locks (front doors only)
* factory fog lights
* weathertech floor liners
* Auto Ventshade 25519 Bugflector II Hood Shield
* Topline Autopart 4" Oval HD Heavyduty Matte Black Side Step Assist Nerf Bars Running Boards
* Topline Autopart Black HD Heavyduty Bull Bar Brush Push Front Bumper Grill Grille Guard
* AntennaX Off-Road (13-inch) Antenna for Nissan Frontier
* NISSAN FRONTIER Truck SUV Auto Center Console Armrest Cover
* Pioneer AVH91BT Headunit
* CUP HOLDER INSERTS 2005-2014 Nissan
* Generic seat covers and steering wheel cover.
* LEDpartsNow Nissan Frontier 2005-2015 Xenon White Premium LED Interior Lights Package kit
* Auto Ventshade 94407 Original Ventvisor Window Deflector, 4 Piece
* K&N 33-2286 High Performance Replacement Air Filter

Image url: Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

·
Registered
374 Posts
Oh yeah!!!!!!

2015 Nissan Frontier S, crewcab, 4x4, 4.0L v6, 12k miles.
Welcome to the partay!!:nerd:

Your truck looks exactly like mines!!! Another S Model CC with low mileage!!!!::smile:::angel:::wink::::grin:: What is up @Yogurtshooter. May I ask why did you get an S? (something so basic must have an answer.) I have a 2016, Crew Cab, S, 4x2, 4.0L V6, 1k miles as well (no mods except an aftermarket backup camera and remote start). What state are you located? ::laugh::

Please post some images of your truck! I gotta see this truck dude!

·
Registered
374 Posts
I went with the S because it was the best deal I could find locally for the miles, I'm located in Oklahoma.

Here is imugr link to truck:

http://i.imgur.com/IPBTLZg.jpg
Well Howdy! Same with me fellow Southerner! I was looking for a truck that would fit the 20k budget of mine at the same time have really low mileage. The irony is that I found my Fronty at a used car dealer, with 1k miles on the odometer. (I consider that new!) I see that you added fog lights also! ::smile:: Mine has the fog light holes but I am too cheap to install fog lights ::grin::::grin::

1 - 5 of 5 Posts